Your Return Request Has Been Received
If you have complied with all of the eligibility requirements of our Return Policy Procedure as listed in the "Returns Policy" (found in the link at bottom of our website), then your Return Request has been automatically approved.
Please note: if you did not submit this Return Request within the seven (7) calendar-day grace period as required, your return will not be accepted for refund if you mail back to us. Sorry, no returns/refunds if you submitted this Return Request after the seven (7) calendar-day grace period.
Tracking/Delivery Confirmation will be referenced to determine customer receipt date, which is the start of the seven (7) calendar-day grace period.
Please complete the following steps to complete your Return (also found on website under the footer link "Returns":
- Return the item(s) to us in its original condition following the instructions below. The item(s) must arrive at our address within ten (10) calendar days of receiving this acknowledgement of your Return Request. This means you must mail the item to us immediately upon receiving this notification of return.
- Returns POSTMARKED AFTER the ten (10) calendar day grace period will be charged a 25% restocking fee based on the retail price of item.
- Carefully wrap the item(s) individually, and wrapping should be done to protect and secure the item as well as when it was shipped to you. Include any labels or documentation that were sent with item(s). If you have questions about packaging, please contact us.
- Place the specimen boxes (with wrapped specimens enclosed) in a new postage box, with at least 1 inch of padding between the specimen boxes and the sides of the postage box (this is in accordance with USPS and UPS regulations). Bubblewrap or scrunched newspaper are the best to use as padding. There should be no possible movement within the box once packed. If sending jewelry back, make sure it is properly protected from any damage during shipping with protective padding and inside any jewelry box that may have been included.
- Be sure to include a copy of your invoice in the postage box to assure a prompt refund.
- You are responsible for all postage costs related to the return of items to Mystical Earth Gallery. Please insure the package for the full value of the item(s) being returned, as you are responsible for the full value of the items should they be lost or damaged during return transit.
- Mail your return to: Mystical Earth Gallery, 220 Main Street, Menasha, WI 54952
If you have any questions about the Return Process, please call us at 920-993-1122 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Thank you for your business.